'Submit herewith my pity application'

Today, we turned down so many applicants for a government job. We had to shortlist candidates for interview and drop those who fell short of the requirements. Out of a total of about 200 applicants, only about 70 were selected for interview....for 3 vacant posts!!!! It wasn't an easy task because we knew that the rejected applicants had spent so much money and time to earn those technical degrees....but alas! from unrecognized institutes. So here is the message: PLEASE DON'T GET JUST ANY DEGREE FROM ANY UNIVERSITY. SEE TO IT THAT THE INSTITUTE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR HAS DUE RECOGNITION. 

On the lighter side, here are two samples of amusing application forms that we received:

1. Subject: Application for____/appoint me as_____

It is having learnt from a reliable source that there is some post of_____ is lying vacant under your kind control department....In this connection also applying for the same however the department has announced/advt in the local paper. It is therefore may I request you to kindly appoint me the said post for your kind authority as under consideration

2. With due respect, I have the honor to submit herewith my pity application and therefore I myself applying for the said above post as an canditature

Comments

Followers

Total Pageviews