This is home: Pfutsero on 13th July, 2011

This is home
Now I'm finally
Where I belong
Where I belong
Yeah, this is home
I've been searching
For a place of my own
Now I've found it
Maybe this is home
Yeah, this is home.
        -Switchfoot
Front view of my house








Rear view









Kiwi fruits in the neighborhood
Our new church building on dedication day, 13th July 2011. Why I was home and all these pictures in this post

Natural green fence

Neighbors.. The kid I was holding in my facebook profile picture lives here

I googled to get the right spelling for this. But the pics in google image look different. I guess it is still Begonia

It wasn't me. The fine gravels keep our house compound clean. Even after heavy rain and these Tyre marks, there's not much mud

Not so far away from Pfutsero on the same day.. Paddy fields in my native village

More Begonias
And finally, our church bell

Comments

  1. beautiful , green and serene... feels nostalgic

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFULL PLACE HOPE PPL ARE BEAUTY TO MAY THE CHARM LAST LONG.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews