Who says we don't have it?

The local expert in this saloon is a cousin and my school teacher. I remember he taught maths when I was in third standard. One day, we were asked to recite time table of 5 and those who succeeded were allowed to go home. I was making good progress 5X1=5, 5X2=10... until I fumbled at 5X9=__ and was detained. He took pity knowing I almost made it and allowed me a second chance. During class, he would ask me to go to the shop and buy paan for him. He is also a very good painter Iconic hair cutting saloon of Pfutsero, Nagaland. 

Naga version of the saloon in the western cowboy novels. Who says we don't have it?

Comments

  1. (sorry for copy pasting you comments here since the template is changed)

    Jeremiah Duomai said...
    Bravo boy! We need more people like you... go on and on and on and cut and cut and cut... dignity of labour!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews